Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daily Gripe

Helo my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with those who litter. Yes, tossing cigarette butts on the earth is littering. That means you!
Yesterday as I was sitting at a stoplight waiting for the green arrow and the moron in front of me to put down the cell phone and drive I noticed all the cigarette butts along the side of the road.
If one picked up all those cigarette butts and laid them end to end they could reach from here to there. Not only is it disgusting looking it is LITTERING. Why do smokers think it is not LITTERING? If you must do the nasty deed of smoking (it's your shortened life) do it with class and concerns for our earth.
Do not tossed that small piece of filter anywhere except in an acceptable container. Please use caution and do not throw that butt in a can of dry twigs and newspapers.
If you smoke please smoke responsible and place your butts (both of them) where they belong and stop defacing our planet.
You are breaking the law and destroying our environment and I resent that. I would like to pick up a ton of these nasty remains and dump them in your front lawn. How would you like that?

smoldering,

Mr. Pid

No comments: