Monday, November 2, 2009

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with the drug companies that make containers. Nasal sprays come in a white bottle with that elongated squirt top that one places discreetly up the nose. I can not survive without my nasal spray.

Recently I had to purchase Scalpacin. This gets rid of the flaky dandruff that at times crops up on my top. It comes in a white plastic bottle with an elongated squirt top very much like my nasal spray.

In the heat of the moment I grabbed my Scalpacin and squirted it up my nose. The bottles are almost identical and when in severe desperation one can get confused. I no longer have flaky dandruff in my nose hairs which do seem to grow with age.

So my complaint to bottle makers is to make nasal spray and hair treatments in completely different shapes and colors. Stop making life so difficult for the consumers.

Sinuscerly,

Mr. Pid

No comments: