Saturday, May 17, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with rude, ignorant, stupid people who don't even know they are rude, ignorant and stupid.
The price of gas is stressful and frustrating every time you go to gas up the vehicle. Friday (paydays - for some) and the line at the gas station is out of control. Cars are lined up three deep to get to a pump. Getting into the parking lot was like a script from a bad movie.
So, finally I pull up to the pump and directly in front of me at the other pump was this lady (_itch) sitting in her car with three cars stacked up behind her waiting to fill up - on her CELL PHONE. The #%&*@ was chatting away laughing and having a great time. The poor guy behind her beeped his horn a few times but she was clueless. Finally he gave up and pulled into another long line.
The entire time I filled up my car she sat inside her car having the conversation from lala land. Totally oblivious. Others pulled behind her vehicle and realized her stupidity and drove away. When I was done she finally emerged from her car still on the cell phone and slowly - very slowly she began pumping her (expensive) fuel. She stopped a few times to chat with her hands in the air - pumping stopped.
As I drove away I could not contain my outrage. I blurted out a few choice words to MS. Rude and Stupid of the year. I thought also of flipping her off but I controlled my urge. I cannot believe anyone would be so rude, ignorant and stupid. Apparently they are out there!!!!!

frustrated,

Mr. Pid

No comments: