Sunday, May 25, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with old people who drive (or attempt to) their cars (usually large) on public highways. My advice when you see one of the old derelicts - stay away from them - turn right - take another road but get away.
First many of them in their boat the size of the Titanic can barely see over the steering wheel. How does one drive when they can't see where they are going? It happens every day. And then they appear to be lost. Driving 10 miles an hour (speed limit 55) in the left hand lane they instantly remember they need to turn right. Away they go - driving straight across three lanes of traffic. Oblivious and clueless.
Yesterday I was behind one - scary!!! A huge Mercury Grand Marquis driven by some little white haired gramma was slowly traveling in the middle lane. Then - snap she starts to pull in the left land. The problem was - there was already a car in that lane. Horns blew, mine also and she swerves right almost hitting another car. I backed off to let her get away. I changed to the far right lane to put as much distance between us as possible. I drove by and took a good look at her. Her head was bobbing like a bobble doll and the lips were going in a steady flow. She was the only one in the car. I got away fast.
There are everywhere.

Safely,

Mr. Pid

No comments: