Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with inflating gas prices. I am sure I am not the only one annoyed by the rising fuel prices. The average person (CEO of oil companies not included) has been hit hard in the pocketbook with the escalating fuel prices. I need a second job to put gas in my vehicle. Out of all the negativity, frustration and fury I find creative individuals rising from the ashes like the great Phoenix. We will not be kept under someones controlling thumb.
I have seen more people riding bikes to work. KUDO'S for you if you can!! Then there are companies giving incentives to employees who are biking to work. Hooray for them!!
As a nation we are so creative. I just read where a company 'Jobing.com', is wrapping employees vehicles in advertisement and giving them supplements for their gas. Sort of like - 'you scratch my back - I'll scratch yours.' I'll wrap my car in a second to advertise my company and help me with the cost of gas. When the chips are stale we will find another source.
We are thrown into a dire situation and we find ways to get ourselves back onto our feet. We are not quitters we have - you know round circular objects. We have fortitude, guts, perseverance and persistence - we will overcome this issue.
To all of you who have profited and been rewarded for your part in rising fuel prices - may the road you have chosen be washed away and you slide down into a deep dark abyss.
We the average hard working person will survive as we always have. I applaud everyone who is struggling with the economy and finding a better way.

broke but not beaten,

Mr. Pid

No comments: