Thursday, April 2, 2009

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with new neighbors who don't follow the neighborhood rules. I realize these are not posted rules just common sense rules. Apparently these new neighbors have no common sense.
The first thing they did was install a flood light in their backyard that is adjacent to my backyard. It's not an ordinary flood light it technically belongs on an airport runway. Huge and bright are words I would use to describe the light. This airport light shines directly into my bedroom. I cannot sleep with the blinds open and enjoy the wonderful gulf breeze due to this new airport light installation.
I have thoughts of getting out my B.B. gun. But I wouldn't want to miss the airport floodlight that now keeps me up all night and hit their dog instead. Lets see, if I hit the dog there will be no more barking 24/7. And if I ignore the flood light I may be able to get some sleep. When my dog barks I bring him inside so he does not disturb the neighborhood. He normally only barks for a reason.
Two strikes and these new neighbors are off to a bad start in my book of neighborly etiquette.

Neighborly,

Mr. Pid

No comments: