Monday, April 6, 2009

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with old people in Florida that wear sweaters all year long. I know that Florida is the land of the living dead and you must be here to stay warm but do you really need that sweater on? It's 80 degrees with 100 % humidity and I cannot breathe. I see you out for a walk this morning (and that is a good thing you are still active) with long pants and a heavy sweater. Come on - you can't be cold!
I sit inside my house in my old raggedy recliner with the feet up watching the ballgame, sipping the brew and sweating like a hog. I'm not even dressed doing nothing but sitting and it's sweating to the oldies. You are outside in the intense morning sun with temperatures well into the 80's walking at a good pace dressed for a blizzard. Are you really that cold? Is this what I have to look forward to in my old age? I might just as well move back up north and enjoy the cold weather.

Sweatingly,

Mr. Pid

No comments: