Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with 'those people' that do not edge their sidewalks. It states it right there in the deed restrictions paragraph 4 line 3A. All sidewalks and driveways must be edged and kept neat. So there are many of you and a few in particular that have never ever edged their sidewalks or driveways. Not only does this look tacky but in the morning this overgrown mass that flows across the sidewalk contains moisture.
When I walk the dog in the early hours of the day to avoid the intense heat of the Florida sun I must walk across your dewy grass covered sidewalk. I walk the dog wearing my Kino sandals the very best handmade Florida sandals. You can travel to the factory in Key West and watch the crafters make sandals right before your eyes. They are leather and when wet are not very comfortable to walk in our they try to slip off my feet. If your sidewalk was edged properly the way it should be I would not have this horrific morning issue. You are making my morning walks difficult and I resent that.
So get your act together and edge that sidewalk and abide by the rules set up by the community in which we both reside. If you cannot perform this task by yourself use your stimulus paycheck reward and hire someone to do your work.

Soggily,

Mr. Pid

No comments: