Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with elected officials who abuse their power and position. Well Mr. Stitzer (EX Governor) life in the fast lane just got a speeding ticket. I don't believe you should be able to resign - I believe you should be flogged in the town square. Or perhaps 'water boarding'.

You spent $80,000.00 for a little pleasure? Do you have any idea how much pleasure $80,000.00 would have brought the homeless, the terminally ill, seniors who cannot afford their medicine, people going into foreclosure? I could go on and on!

How dare you push laws and rules at us and YOU do not have to abide by any laws. How dare you represent us. What you represent is a lowlife, slug, cheating lying hypocrite.

My thoughts - you bare butted in front of the world and me with a paint ball gun. Then everyone can get in line to release their energy. We won't charge - people will pay to participate. We will take the $80,000.00 we raise and and feed the hungry. You - most likely will retire with a HUGE pension and more money to waste on illegal pleasure. Go Spit!!!

Disgusted,

Mr. Pid

No comments: