Thursday, December 6, 2007

Daily Gripe

Hello my name is Stu. Today my gripe is about those that defile the earth and my yard. These self promoters or the self appointed local neighborhood association militants are a few of the culprits. I dislike individuals who tape fliers to my mailbox. Sometimes they stick and then sometimes they don't. They get blown down the culdesac and pile up or blown down the drain or adhere to the side of your vehicle. Add a little rain to the mixture and they solidify into a crustacean mass on your sidewalk.

My thoughts on this issue.
1. keepa yer hands offa my property
2. this is a receptacle for the governemnt
3. this is not your own private bulletin board
4. take an ad out in the paper
5. this is littering
6. clean up your mess after

Then we have the creative abusers. They put their notice in clear plastic baggies add a stone and toss it on your driveway. Sometimes it hits the driveway and sometimes it lands in the grass. If I'm lucky I find it and dispose of it property. Right into my trash. If I'm not so lucky I run over it with the mower. How many blades have I had to sharper because of these people? Once the dog found it and ate it. Who do I send the $300.00 vet bill to?

My advice to these menaces of society. "Just stop it." Or go to a neighborhood other than mine, like a gated community.

Yours Truly,
Mr. Pid

No comments: