Monday, December 17, 2007

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is to those who DO NOT abide by the rules and regulations of the Home Owners Association. Yes, you! Non-compliance of the regulations and rules of the community is a dastardly offense. The rules clearly state – No parking on grass and roadways. They also specify no vehicles blocking sidewalks. You know that would be when a truck is parked across the sidewalk and hangs off into the road.
So on my nightly dog walk I get to your house and your truck is across the sidewalk blocking pedestrian traffic. I am subjected to walking in the road with my dog. And then your neighbor has four cars parked in the roadway. A clear violation of the rules set forth by the committee who regulates our community. They did have nice white wall tires.
I end up walking between parked cars on a cul – de –sac that at times is heavily traveled. My life and my dog’s life have been put at risk by those who cannot follow the rules and regulations. I do not usually park on the roadway or the grass. Those few times were absolutely necessary. I will admit to never interfering with pedestrian flow on my sidewalks.
I do carry with me at all times my plastic litter bag for Fido’s droppings. Oh, they are big and stinky droppings. The rules and regulations of the Home Owners Association clearly states that everyone must clean up after their pets. Nowhere in the rules and regulations does it define what one should do with the waste. Since there are no specific rules or regulations pertaining to dog refuse I used my imagination. I left my bag on the bumper of your truck.

Neighborly,

Mr. Pid

No comments: