Sunday, April 6, 2008

Daily Gripe 2008

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is neighbors with barking dogs. Non-stop - incessant barking dogs to be exact. Like the one right across the street. If only I had a paint ball gun.

His name is Charlie and he's the scoundrel that bit me several years ago. No love loss here. Charlie is psychotic. When Charlie's owner leaves old Charlie jumps up on the couch - right by the open window - directly across from my home and barks and barks.

He barks the entire time his owner is gone. I keep the windows and doors closed to block out the noise - that doesn't always help. I have mentioned on occasion to his owner that he barks. He complains and says he doesn't know what to do with him. He ended up with Charlie by default and is keeping him out of guilt.

I say toss away the guilt and do something with the barking nuisance. Get a trainer - remove his vocal cords or take him with you when you leave the house. That would give the rest of us a little silence break.

Summer is around the corner and I can close up the house tight and turn on the air and some music and not hear old Charlie.

Sincerely,

Mr. Pid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remove his vocal cords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RU nuts? how about yours? take out you hearing aids and drink yourself stupid