Monday, April 14, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with those that do not edge their sidewalks. You know who you are. It's stated right there in the Deed Restrictions - Section 14 paragraph 4. All sidewalks, walkways and driveways must be edge accordingly. The paragraph two sections down also states the correct length of your turf. Your grass is almost to the limit.

When I walk down the sidewalk past your house runaway grass almost completely covers the sidewalk. This is truly an infraction. And it disrupts my walking pace. A few times I have nearly tripped over the rampant/wild grass on the sidewalk. How would you feel if I fell?

And it just looks BAD. Your sidewalk is the only one on the block that is not edged. How do you feel about that? You probably don't care. Well, I care and you are not following the direct rules, regulations and orders of the Homeowners Association. You will be cited for this dastardly deed - for sure.

Get with the program and edge your lawn and while you are at it mow the grass.

No comments: