Saturday, April 5, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with neighbors who have insomnia. When one lives in a neighborhood where they can really reach out and touch their neighbors house they need to show a little respect.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - but what happens in the neighborhood can be heard around the cul-de-sac. So if in fact you are farting out on your deck -I can hear you. So can all the other neighbors.

At precisely 3am I am woken from a sound sleep by metal clanging? It was much louder than that fart. Neighbor to the East has decided to take down his tent thing in his back yard. His backyard is right next to my OPEN bedroom door. WHY? at 3 am in the morning does he have the need to take this structure down. And to be so dam noisy about it.

Does anyone else find this disrupting? I turn on my outside light - to let him know. He appears to be clueless and he clangs the metal poles louder. I think I'm going to buy me one of those bull horns. I'm sorta wishing I had b-b's for my gun. That's a bad thought. Perhaps he will want to sleep in this morning and I will have the need to play really loud music right by his bedroom window.

Why are people so insensitive, selfish and plain stupid? And why do I live surrounded by them?

Tiredly,

Mr. Pid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colleen
call me
tom