Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with RED ANTS. I believe they need to be eradicated - at least from my own yard. What purpose do they solve except for red welts and pain.

The little buggers creep up when you're not even looking or paying attention and they attack. And there are sooo many of them!!! It's a full scale attack. No where to run and they stick to you like glue.

They could be used as revenge and send them over to live in my neighbors yard. Then when Mr. Sleepless is in the backyard at 3AM decides to do yard work - he can get a dose of his own medicine. He'll do more than clang metal poles together.

Or we could place the little devils in 'No Parking' zones at stores, malls and the grocery store. So when the illegal parkers step out of their vehicle they are bombarded with RED ANTS. But then I remember the BITE and surely would not want to put that on anyone. Well, maybe a few.

Sorely,

Mr. Pid

No comments: