Friday, April 11, 2008

Daily Gripe


Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with RUDE strangers. You're lost and confused and need directions (real men don't ask 4 directions) and the spouse demands you ask some one - anyone - even a stranger. So, you accept the defeat that in fact you are lost and confused and you ask for directions.


The first person you find is sitting precariously on a bench looking like he knows where he's at and where he will be going. You take your chance and plop down right beside the old gent and start a conversation. First it's about the weather - don't want him to know I'm lost and confused.


Total silence. He is ignoring me. Now - that is rude!! So I tell him what I think as a crowd surrounds me and begins to stare. More rude strangers. I give up and look for a directory that says 'You Are Here'.


Good day,


Mr. Pid

No comments: