Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with stepping in dog crap. The soft green squishy kind. It worms its way into every nook and crevice of those new sneakers. If life is good the smell almost knocks you over before you enter the house. If life for you sucks or your sniffer is not working properly the detection is not noticed till you navigate the entire house. Dog crap looks so inviting on beige Berber carpeting.

And what fool left the pile of crap in the driveway, near the sidewalk and in the freshly planted sod? Let's see the piles are small and slightly green from the spinach I fed her and in the very same places she wanders when we walk. So - the old girl is almost 18 - and I should watch her when I walk her but other things are on my mind - what is left of it and my attention span is flighty.

So I have only myself to be annoyed with. I search the house for an old toothbrush to scrub out the remnants between the narrow spaces on the soles of my shoes - the carpeting is another matter. I need to watch where I step and watch the dogs every move outside to eliminate the problem.

Sincerely,

Mr. Pid

No comments: