Monday, February 4, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is personal and it is with Joren Vander Sloot. I watched the under cover video. How callous are you? EVEN IF this is a lie? how could you make up a story like that to cause even more pain to the grieving parents. To so non-chalantly say you tossed her lifeless (perhaps not dead) body into a boat and shoved her out to sea. You seem to have no regard for human life. To put so little thought in the destiny of someone besides yourself is revolting.

Then we see the video where you toss a drink in a reporters face. You are a real gem. I do belive your life from now on will have many repercussions. We all make choices and have to live with them ~~~ good or bad. If in fact you did do something to this girl - I sincerely hope your conscience burns like a forest fire out of control.

I do believe in innocent until proven guilty - this has nothing to do with guilt or innocence - this has to do with your innappropriate actions. I cannot even imagine the pain and suffering Natalie's parents are enduring.

No comments: