Thursday, February 7, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with myself. I'm eating crow. In the past I have complained about the neighbors parking in the road on the sidwalk and on the grass. It's a royal pain to navigate when walking or driving down the cul-de-sac. I despise them.

Well, lately our home has been invaded by teens - lots of them - and they all have cars. I'm embarrassed to show my face outside. Our house now looks like the parking lot at Walmart on Saturday afternoon. The young-uns hover around outside by the cars and the basketball hoop. And I have picked up several empty bottles right in front of my own home.

So I am displeased with myself for letting my space come to this and I am at a loss as 'what to do'? My only saving grace is that - 'I know where they are and they are safe.' Maybe no one in the cul-de-sac will walk their dog and leave me presents on the bumper of my truck.

Regretfully,

Mr. Pid

No comments: