Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with the Hess gas station near my home. You are on notice Hess - I will no longer be one of your customers. I looked at my online bank statement and I noticed the other night when I made a gas purchase on my debit card that you took out an extra $25.00 for a second transaction. I understand that gas is expensive but my tank will not hold that amount of gas in one fill-up. This is not the first time we have had a disagreement about your practices.

Remember my complaint when you put a hold on my debit card when I made a purchase. You debited the money from my account and then put a hold on my account. We went round and round about that. And then there is the continuos problem of the pump not accepting my card after it says it has and a trip inside is required. A few times I pointed out the double charge for that.

Today when I called the corporate office they said their system was down and could not check it out (same response the last time I called) how convenient. She stated, "It's not operator error." Of course they meant their operator. They suggested I changed pumps and entered my card twice. I said "NO", I used the same pump and inserted my card only once. They stated it was a credit card problem and I needed to call my bank. But you DID IT! Not my bank. ###**())*&$$$$ you!!!!

I'm starting to feel better. Hitting those curse buttons make me feel good. I will no longer be stopping by your establishment to make fuel purchases. I am tired of your bullcrap and always placing the blame on your customers.

Truly,

Mr. Pid

No comments: