Monday, February 11, 2008

Daily Gripe


Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with LITTERBUGS. Bugs is too timid a word to use for people like this but I want this to be a family friendly post - so NO cursing. I walk the streets and see piles of trash defiling my beautiful world - your beautiful word also. Can't we all just get along and not throw our trash to the wind.


This past weekend I walked to my favorite pond and I witnessed a great sight. A young man was removing litter and debri from the pond - all by himself. My heart was fluttering with happy thoughts.


I walked around the pond picking up others waste and deposited it in my bag. Such a beautiful place so defiled. Such a nice young man spending part of his day cleaning our world. Kudos for you - young man and I told him that. What an inspiration this young man is for me and others.


Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Sincerely,
Mr. Pid

2 comments:

MommyTime said...

Nice post -- particularly that you weren't the only one with this thought on that day. How great.

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Thank you so much for being part of the solution!

I think it's really great that you saw someone doing the same thing. It's awful seeing all the trash that people leave, but it's inspiring to see that not everyone is a pig.

Thanks for the post! :-)