Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is my working situation. I really want to work for a manufacturing company in Japan. The Tokyo based company Hime and Company offers their employees PAID time off to go shopping. They also give their employees time off for Heartbreaks. Well my heart could break at least once a week on a Friday or a Monday. And your age depends on how much PAID time off you are entitled to - the older you are the more shopping you need to do.

This concept would go over big time in the states. In January after my heartbreak I could take some time off and fly to some secluded island to recuperate, then go shopping at the January clearance sales. I'm thinking I could get three weeks off for that one.

In February after my valentine has dumped me off I go again to lick my wounded heart and of course shop. I'm thinking three weeks for this hurt. In March the Ides (?) would be getting me down so shop first recoup after - another two weeks. April and the spring fling has sent my sweetie into someone else's arms. This calls for a major rejuvenation and shopping to lift the depression - the entire month off will help. May and flowers and the maypole thing and shopping for my spring wardrobe - only one week. June brings melancholy over a relationship gone bad once again - two weeks max. July and all the summer clothes are on clearance - one week off.

August comes along and my summer romance is ending this calls for three months off. November rolls around and the holiday are approaching - shopping for two weeks. December has me so overwhelmed with my sad love life that I need three weeks off to shop and get ready for my 15 day cruise to help my disposition.

This is the way to live and work. I'm hoping this company moves to a location near me. I will be there at the crack of dawn to turn in my resume.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080128/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_japan_leave

Rejuvenated,

Mr. Pid

No comments: