Thursday, January 24, 2008

Win a Date with Drew Peterson

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with the notorious Drew Peterson. If you are a female and have a death wish this guy is for you. He tried to work out a - Win a date with Drew contest with a local radio station.

This man is dangerous, callous and in my opinion - GUILTY - of his wife's disappearance. Everything to him is a joke. He doesn't even seem to care that his wife - the mother of his children has been missing for 3 months. Now he wants to date others?

I can't even go on writing about how I feel about this man. Why do we give his antics so much coverage?

So if you do have a death wish - I suggest dating this serial wife loser will bring you lost in space.

His name may be misspelled - but ask me if I care?

repulsed,

Mr. Pid

No comments: