Sunday, January 13, 2008

Daily Gripe

Hello, my name is Stu. Today my gripe is with people that park in the 'Fire Lane'. Are you illiterate or just plain stupid? Your car is parked right next to the LARGE sign that states 'NO Parking - Fire Lane.' But there you are oblivious to the world chatting away on your cell phone. I physically have to bite my tongue when I walk by your car. I stare you down with evil eye daggers but you pay no attention. Apparently the phone call and parking in a fire lane is very important to you.

When I get rich or win the lottery I will offer my services to business in the area. I will buy one of those big bad flat bed tow trucks. I will pull right up behind you hook you up and drive away. I bet you will get off your cell phone in a big hurry. So my motto will be -Move it or Loose it.

Respectfully,

Mr. Pid

No comments: